April 25–28, 2020 — Houston
Houston is home to respected and energetic cultural arts scene, and the brains behind United States space exploration. Coupled with international appeal and Southern charm, Houston is as diverse a city as they come.
Experience Our Host City
As the fourth largest city in America, Houston has countless activities to do. Here are just a few highlights. For more ideas on exploring Houston, visit the Houston travel website.
Houston is home to one of the most vibrant street art scenes in America with breathtaking backdrops just around the corner.
- Stop by the "Houston is Inspired" mural in the heart of downtown (313 Travis Street).
- Get a heavy dose of street art and murals at the Houston Graffiti Building with such creations like the hearts mural and the justice mural.
- Everything's bigger in Texas, so don't miss Houston's biggest mural, "Preservons la Creation" (2800 San Jacinto Street)
- Make a splash on your social media with a photo in front of the popular Biscuit Paint Wall (1535 Westheimer)
With 10,000 restaurants representing cuisine from more than 70 countries and American regions, Houston's dining scene is as ethnically diverse as its more than 6 million residents.
- Get your fill of Cajun-Texas fusion at the beloved Houston chain, BB's Tex-Orleans
- Fill up on some of authentic Tex-Mex at The Original Ninfa's on Navigation
- Enjoy a classic delight at Cali Sandwich & Pho, a banh mi institution
- Scoop up savory Ethiopian dishes at Blue Nile Ethiopian Restaurant
- Dig into traditional Houston BBQ at Blood Bros. BBQ