Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Protecting Vulnerable Populations from Flood Hazards
This issue of Zoning Practice explores how communities across the United States have updated their land-use and development codes to protect vulnerable populations and critical facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities from coastal storms and flooding.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to promote racial equity
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand