Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Modern Family: Zoning and the Non-Nuclear Living Arrangement
This edition of Zoning Practice examines the changing face of the modern American family, evaluates existing law as it pertains to regulation of household structure, and offers suggestions for how zoning might be tweaked to respond to many of the changing norms of American family and household life.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning alternatives for pandemic mitigation or prevention
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand